Micro:bit board is designed by BBC which aims to help children at or above 7 grade to learn programming better. Micro:bit board has abundant board resources, including a 5*5 LED metric dot array, 2 programmable buttons, Compass, USB ports, Bluetooth module etc.. It is only pocket size but very powerful. You can program, customize or control it as well. It only has plastic packaging bags without external packaging boxes, but we will present a transparent acrylic shell is tailor-designed for Micro:bit.
- A variety of on-board modules
- Expandable for additional sensors
- Graphical programming and Python programming
- Easy and smooth program uploading
- Bluetooth wireless programming uploading
- Bluetooth Wireless communication
Basic battery package